Forbes cites market research agency in latest article Statistics published by Apptopia, reported the top ten list of global app downloads in 2022. Among them, TikTok topped the list with 672 million downloads, while CapCut, a video editing software, ranked fourth with 357 million downloads.
The top ten list of global app downloads in 2022:
- TikTok: 672 million downloads
- Instagram: 548 million downloads
- WhatsApp: 424 million downloads
- CapCut: 357 million downloads
- Snapchat: 330 million downloads
- Telegram: 310 million downloads
- Subway Surfers: 304 million downloads
- Facebook: 298 million downloads
- Stumble Guys: 254 million downloads
- Spotify: 238 million downloads
According to the published list, downloads of the Facebook app have seen a significant drop. However, the social applications Instagram and WhatsApp under the Meta company have performed well, so they performed well overall.
Unlike the 2021 list, two games, Subway Surfers and Stumble Guys, performed strongly on the list. Swedish audio streaming service Spotify came in at No. 10 with 238 million downloads worldwide.
Top 10 list of global shopping app downloads in 2022:
The top ten list of global game application downloads in 2022:
For more technology information, please continue to watch the Chinese version of TechNave!