Samsung’s entry-level smartphone launched in India earlier this month Galaxy A04s Now landing in Malaysia, equipped with 50MP rear triple camera, 6.5-inch HD+ water drop screen and built-in 5000mAh battery, with copper/black/green three colors, the suggested price is RM699!
In terms of specifications, the Samsung Galaxy A04s is equipped with an Exynos 850 processor, equipped with 4GB RAM and 64/128GB storage, and supports 1TB microSD card storage expansion. The front of the Samsung Galaxy A04s uses a 6.5-inch HD+ resolution IPS LCD screen with a 20:9 screen ratio and supports a 90Hz refresh rate.
In terms of imaging, the Galaxy A04s has a front 5MP selfie lens, and the rear includes a 50MP main camera, 2MP depth of field and 2MP macro triple camera combination. In addition, Galaxy A04s is equipped with OneUI 4.1 system based on Android 12, supports side fingerprint recognition, built-in 5000mAh battery, and supports 15W charging.
Samsung Galaxy A04s Specifications
- 6.5″ HD+ PLS LCD (720 x 1600) | Supports 90Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 850 processor
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage | microSD up to 1TB
- Rear triple camera 50MP main camera + 2MP depth of field + 2MP macro | front 5MP selfie
- 5000mAh battery | 15W charging
- 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1mm | 195g
- Color scheme: Copper, Green, Black
For more technical information, please continue to hold the Urban Tech Story version!